This is the same case used in our PID kits. It is optionally either silver or black in colour, and a two part "clamshell" design which means that you fit a PID controller inside the case once you have completed the wiring, without needing to rewire it. As long as you mount the PID controller within the faceplate, and pass all wires through the hole/grommet in the rear plate, then you can wire the PID controller (or other 1/32DIN device) just once, and when it's all finished and working you can simply wrap the two parts of the case around the controller, and screw the face and rear plates on.
The case is approx 75mm wide x 35mm high x 80mm long.
The front cutout is 1/32DIN sized
The rear cutout is a circle of diameter 10mm, and has an included 12mm rubber wiring grommet.
(The PID controller shown within some of the Gallery and colour option pictures is obviously NOT included - this is shown purely as an example of fitting and colour options).
This part contains:
- Two part clamshell case in silver or black colour
- Matching Rear faceplate with 10mm circular hole and rubber wiring grommet
- Matching Front faceplate with 1/32DIN (approx 22.5mm x 45mm) cutout.
- Matching Fixing screws (8 required).
- Two strips of super-strong adhesive tape for fixing to your espresso machine or other equipment.
Be the first to review this product.