Gaggia OEM naked / bottomless portafilter suitable for Gaggia Classic and other Gaggia models with similar portafilter group mounts.
This Gaggia bottomless portafilter is a great tool for the serious home barista. It allows you to see any channeling as it occurs so the barista in you can easily identify uneven distribution and/or tamping. This 58mm bottomless portafilter is made of a commercial grade, chrome-plated brass and is compatible with Gaggia manual and semi-automatic espresso machines that use the Gaggia 58mm portafilter. Because the interior side-wall is machined flush it will any accept any depth of filter basket.
A bottomless portafilter lets you perfect the art of espresso. Without spouts, the bottomless portafilter gives you an unobstructed view of the entire extraction process as it progresses.
- Width: approx 78mm wide (ear to ear)
- Length: approx 215mm
- Handle diameter : approx 35mm x 22mm (oval)
- Handle material: black plastic
- Portafilter material: polished chrome plated brass
- Supplied with: triple basket, approx 22g capacity (approx 28mm deep)
- Includes Gaggia branding in the base of the plastic handle (standard is BLACK plastic end-cap, optional CHROME plastic end-cap).
- Portafilter spring: 1.4mm
Triple basket supplied may differ slightly in appearance to the one pictured (based on basket availability at time of order fulfilment - though will always be a triple basket of approx 21-22g capacity and approx 28mm deep)
Some other models that this portafilter will also fit include: New Baby, Baby, Baby Class, Baby Twin, Baby Dosata,
Gaggia Coffee, Classic, Classic Pro, Classic 2019, Classic 2020, Evolution, Dose, Pure, Color, Paros, Tebe, Espresso, Topazio