Lower shower screen / puck screen / contact screen - stainless steel (58.5mm)
The Shades of Coffee 58.5mm laser etched puck screen is a new and exciting tool that we've been using recently and hope you also enjoy using it to help produce better quality extractions with any machine using 58mm sized basket.
- 0.2mm thick 316 stainless steel with 0.2mm (200 micron) laser etched filtration holes
- Each screen weighs approximately 3.5g and hence has it has a very low thermal mass
- Laser etched Shades of Coffee branding
The puck screen, when placed directly on top of the tamped/prepared puck prior to extraction helps with:
- More even distribution of water across the puck
- Less forceful water impact on the puck, which can often cause channelling.
- Hugely reducing the amount of coffee that is left on or behind the showerscreen after extraction (making your cleaning routine significantly quicker and easier).
As many people will want multiple puck screens, we are offering discounts for multiple screens within the bundles listed.
These are packaged optionally in either:
- Standard white paper envelope
- Clear acrylic hinged storage case
This product includes:
- 58.5mm stainless steel laser etched puck screen with Shades of Coffee branding
- Packaged in either a small paper envelope or a clear acrylic plastic case for protection / storage