Lower shower screen / puck screen / contact screen - stainless steel mesh (58.5mm or 57.5mm)
The Shades of Coffee mesh puck screen is a premium tool that we've been using recently and hope you also enjoy using it to help produce better quality extractions with any machine using 58mm sized basket - or now also sized for the Cafelat Robot.
- 1.7mm thick 316 stainless steel with 0.05mm (50 micron) multilayered mesh filter
- Each screen weighs approximately 25g and hence has it has a higher thermal mass than our laser etched screens.
- Laser etched Shades of Coffee branding
The puck screen, when placed directly on top of the tamped/prepared puck prior to extraction helps with:
- More even distribution of water across the puck
- Less forceful water impact on the puck, which can often cause channelling.
- Hugely reducing the amount of coffee that is left on or behind the showerscreen after extraction (making your cleaning routine significantly quicker and easier).
As many people will want multiple puck screens, we are offering discounts for multiple screens within the bundles listed.
These are packaged in our clear acrylic hinged storage case - up to 3 screens will ship within a single case.
This product includes:
- 58.5mm or 57.5mm stainless steel 50 micron mesh puck screen with Shades of Coffee branding
- Packaged in a clear acrylic plastic case for protection / storage
Be the first to review this product.